Mount Sapo All-Over-Oil
All-Over-Oil comes in standard (200ml) or travel (100ml) size bottle - nourishes & balances the face & body by supporting the healthy function of your skin. Mount Sapo is handmade in small batches from fresh organic ingredients in beautiful dorset, UK.
• A singular, multi-use product, deeply nourishing you from head to toe.
• Specially formulated for the face and body.
• Made only with lightweight oils that quickly absorb leaving skin silky and not greasy.
• Restores our skin’s natural protective barrier.
• Intended as a tool for grounding, bringing us back into alignment with our bodies.
• Encourages the simple act of touch – the most generous gesture you can give yourself.
• A mood-lifting blend of 18 certified organic plant oils.
• A warm and grounding scent that manages to also uplift and invigorate.
• 100% Organic
• Certified by COSMOS Soil Association
• Vegan & Cruelty Free, Gluten Free & 100% Natural
• Free from any parabens, synthetics fragrances
• Handmade in small batches in the UK
£4.99 or £7.00 Our standard shipping is Royal Mail with an expected delivery of 2-5 working days. Purchases under £75 are eligible for £4.99 shipping and all purchases above this value are £7.00
£8.00 Express shipping is either by Royal Mail or DPD, depending on the order with an expected delivery of 1-2 working days, but generally is next day Monday-Friday. Please note that orders made after 1pm will not necessarily be processed until the following day although we always try.
For our International customers we currently have a flat fee of £20.00 for all shipments sent fully tracked and/or signed for depending on your countries options. Please allow 8-17 working days for delivery.
If your order is non-urgent please do email us at email@example.com ahead of ordering in case we can find a helpful solution for smaller/lighter pieces.
All local custom taxes & duties will be the responsibility of the recipient and we can offer no guarantees on how long each local customs process will take. During any International customs process, duty fees may be charged upon receipt. We will not be able to advise on the likely value of these fees or offer any guarantees on which items or countries are exempt. Refusal of packages or failure to collect your parcel and pay any duties is not the responsibility of & Mother Store and will not result in a refund. The package will be considered abandoned by the courier.
Unfortunately we can't accept returns on any apothecary items, tonics & tinctures, or food items. Made to order garments or specified pre-order apparel are eligible for an exchange (+ shipping cost) or store credit only.
We hope that you love everything you buy from & Mother but if something isn't quite right we accept returns or exchanges on all other items, up to 10 days after purchase. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Please also make sure you ask for proof of postage from the courier.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to return or exchange an item.
Mount Sapo All-Over-Oil
I absolutely adore this totally natural divinely scented oil. It’s so hard to find an oil which is truly wholly natural. This is my go to now - I even mix it with a carrier oil and bath salts to make my evening bath even more relaxing. My reflexologist used it for my feet when she visited last and I massage a teeny amount into my
Face to brighten my skin. A total all rounder - thank you &Mother xx